Forum Title: Warped Plywood Doors
Does anyone know of any hardware available to correct warped plywood doors? They are 2/0 x 7/0 and 1 1/8 thick. I considered angle irons the length of the doors, but that would be real ugly. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: General Contractor Post By: AARON BROOKS (Des Moines, IA), 03/07/2018
requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527