Forum Title: Chromed Rod Or Tubing For Detail.
I'm doing a remod in contemporary, not my style at all. In all of the shuffling around of walls, sliders, etc. we are stuck with a square support column in the middle of the living space. The designer wants to cover it in 1 glass tiles with round chrome corners to cover and protect the tile edges. The stock should be 3/8+ in dia. and over 8' long. All that I'm finding is dimensionally ground and expensive, chrome over brass is what I'm thinking of but cannot locate smaller dims. Any ideas? No plastics, that idea went belly up before I finished my sentence.
Category: General Contractor Post By: WILLIAM zJONES (Bloomington, MN), 03/08/2018
requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527